2012/05/16

A new rhythm of life is starting for me..


As I have been indicating on my tweets for last few days, a change in rhythm is approaching for me, due to changes in work conditions. I was an employee of a company for last almost 2 years in Barcelona, Spain and from 22nd of this month of May 2012 , I won't be...

So I will looking out for more assignments in agile/ lean world, helping teams grow (professionally and personally) and in turn help companies grow, help companies see why outsourcing should be KPO and not just BPO and cost saving and importantly help other entrepreneurs and startups to survive and grow

With current economic situation of Spain, I should be very very worried and uneasy.. the unemployment rates in Spain are around 24% (Source : eurostat), the Spanish economy is shrinking (Source : Valuewalk), People are talking about recession just starting in Spain. But frankly I am not that worried, I have made up my mind and I will try to walk the path which @marick showed in one of this lightening talks in ALE2011 in Berlin, Germany.

Brian Marick told us we working in Europe should be more open to entrepreneurship since we have free medical care from government (Even though we all know there are many cost cuttings going on in Health system of Spain and it takes for ever just to see a doctor... we still have it..) and I am going to take the way of entrepreneurship yet again after a few years of gap.

And I am sure I will be able to walk this path with help of guides like @jurgenappelo, @OlafLewitz, @yveshanoulle, @snowded and a lot more (they might not know it yet, so sshhhh..) and a lot of friends which I made in #ALE2011. I am learning from all of you a lot and I hope i would keep learning a lot more.

What I do hope is with this change in rhythm, i will get more time to read (I have like 4 paper books bought and unread... :( ), to be able to dedicate more time to my pet projects and @WIKISPEED and #ALE2012. And of course attend a few training courses that i have been wanting to do for last few months.. AND yes more participation in @AgileBCN events (i have not been able to participate much a lot in recent past).

As I said before I am also helping in organizing ALE2012 which will take place in Barcelona, Spain on 29-31 Aug 2012 and I hope to learn, share and welcome old friends from #ALE2011 with a open arms and hugs.

Of course if some nice opportunity shows up on the way, i wont say NO, but surely will try to keep the entrepreneurship flame glowing in some way...

Thanks to all co-workers, well-wishers and friends who have shown support and I really hope our paths cross again someday somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment